IT Infrastructure Manager - London - £65,000 to £70,000
A global market leader and service provider with it's headquarters in London is urgently seeking a new IT Manager to take ownership of their European IT Network Infrastructure and Server Infrastructure. This is a great time to be joining the business as they go through an exciting period of change and transformation - investing heavily in their IT function to scale the business.
You will be responsible for the IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, team management, implementation and support of all IT systems. There are a number of new IT infrastructure projects and cloud solutions to deliver in 2019 across their European operations and you will take the lead on the successful implementation of solutions at scale.
As the successful candidate you must have:
- A strong track record as an IT Manager / Infrastructure Manager
- Experience of managing, mentoring and developing IT infrastructure teams
- A strong technical background in Server and Network infrastructure design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration
- Experience of designing network and server architecture
- Experience of project management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with senior stakeholders
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Basic salary of circa £65,000 to £70,000 depending on skills and experience
- 10% pension
- 10% bonus
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Flexible working and a good work / life balance
This is an urgent vacancy where the hiring manager is looking to shortlist for interview immediately. Please send a copy of your CV to me ASAP to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
£65,000.00 - £70,000.00 per year
10% Bonus & 10% Pension
10% Bonus & 10% Pension