IT Helpdesk Support Engineer (1st line – 3rd line Support, Windows Server, AD, Router, Firewalls)
Location: Yate, North Bristol
Salary and benefits: To £25-29,000, overtime, permanent health, death in service and pension.
The successful individual must be an experienced professional within a helpdesk environment, providing 1st line through to 3rd line helpdesk support.
IT Helpdesk Support Engineer - Key Skills:
- Proven experience in a helpdesk / service desk type role.
- Must be capable of providing a 1st line – 3rd line support within a helpdesk environment.
- Good Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 experience.
- Good Active Directory experience.
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN and IPsec tunnels experience.
- Good experience supporting Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
- Good Router and Firewall configuration experience.
- Experience with remote support tools e.g. RDP, Team Viewer etc.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
You will be part of a team of nine highly skilled Helpdesk Support professionals, providing remote support to organisations throughout the UK.
Your role as an IT Helpdesk Support Engineer will involve:
- Troubleshooting a variety of issues and requests via telephone, email, remote desktop etc.
- Ensuring support calls are logged and resolved.
- Adhering to SLA’s.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, server and network problems.
- Performing checks to ensure all critical systems are operating to necessary standards.
For more information on this IT Helpdesk Support Engineer role, please apply now for an interview.