Job Title: Customer Support Engineer
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Are you a natural problem solver who can open-mindedly look at problems and find different ways of resolving them? As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be working with an exciting and diverse client base providing high quality support to our Network, Hosting and Telephony clients.
About Bridge Fibre:
Bridge Fibre has been working with our customers to make sure that their Connectivity, Hosting and Telephony needs never stand in the way of them achieving their goals. Our two founders; Andrew and Daniel have created a company with staff that work together, learn from each other and support each other through all levels of the company.
At Bridge Fibre we encourage autonomy, self-development and give you a friendly and supportive environment to work in to allow you to provide the very best levels of support, advice and partnership with our customers.
- Providing top notch support to our clients on a shift pattern covering the hours of 0800 - 1800
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Providing clear and prompt communication with clients at all times
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensure all issues are logged in our ticketing system properly
What we need from you?
- A solid foundation and aptitude in IT
- Strong customer service skills
- A desire to grow your technical knowledge and experience
- The ability to maintain high levels of professional behaviour even whilst working under pressure
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- The ability to work to tight timescales, either alone or as a member of a larger team
- Individual responsibility with a desire to take ownership of a problem and see it through to resolution
What's in it for you?
At Bridge Fibre, we are a family. We're a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on teamwork, learning & development.
We're committed to your personal career growth and we'll provide you with opportunities to further your technical skills and progress within the business.
- Good work/life balance with family/partner friendly policies
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with us
- Company socials - we've had everything from the Crystal Maze, Cambridge Lockhouse to BBQs and dinners
- Good location in the heart of the ever-expanding tech centre in Cambridge with free parking or a short walk to Cambridge North station
Due to the nature of the role your application will only be considered if you are already in and able to work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Support Engineer, Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, Field Support, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Technician, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Services Support, IT Solutions Support, IT Helpdesk Support, Field Service Engineer, 1st Line Support Engineer, IT Services, IT Desk Support, 1st Line Support may also be considered for this role.
20,000.00 - 26,000.00 per year