* PI Administration
* Have excellent hands-on experience in building efficient and easy to build Descriptive analytics on systems like OSI PI AF
* Have worked with any Industrial Automation companies like Emerson, Honeywell, ABB etc
* Good understanding of Industry4.0 technologies
Detailed Job Description:
- Have an excellent understanding of production operations processes in Upstream Oil and Gas value chain.
- ( The resource is expected to pick up petroleum engineers business context with ease ie not to have learning curve on the engineering context of the petroleum operations space)
- Have excellent hands-on exposure to Real-time Applications like Plant Historians, HMIs, SCADA, and PLC etc.
- Have a good understanding of Industrial networks, Integration between OT and IT systems
- Have excellent hands-on experience in building efficient and easy to build Descriptive analytics on systems like OSI PI AF
- Have the capability to design and implement high-performance Visualization on top of PI Vison using extensibility. (Should be able to develop custom symbols using PI extensibility framework, having a hands-on exposure to Angular, HTML5, CSS)
Ability to design and build enterprise-level Asset models that are scalable and easy to sustain for global oil and gas operating clients
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.