A well – established, highly successful and privately-owned UK based IT procurement, IT project management and IT support organisation with some very high – profile clients across the globe!
They offer their clients day to day operational technical support including; hardware, infrastructure, telephony, data cabling, data circuits, IT security solutions, audio visual and Hyper Converged Infrastructure to name a few.
About the Role:
Working as a desk based Business Development Manager out of the prestigious central London based offices, you will be required to obtain new business, create new opportunities and increase revenue for the company.
More specific duties will include;
- Proactively generate new business opportunities through your own initiative, existing customer base and with the support and direction of the business
- Develop core propositions
- Generate a substantial sales opportunity pipeline and achieve sales targets as defined by the business
- Produce customer specific proposals and attend customer meetings or presentations
- Manage the full sales process from initial opportunity through to securing the client purchase order and ensuring successful project delivery
- Attend and contribute to sales meeting and effectively resent to the company portfolio
- Develop and maintain knowledge and experience of relevant technologies in order to always be cutting edge and at the forefront of IT
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of IT Business Development Manager, you must possess the following;
- A wealth of success and a sustained sales track record within IT
- A consultative selling approach
- An understanding of key business issues with the ability to overcome these utilizing products, services and IT knowledge
- Effective and successful negotiation skills
- First – class presentation and communication skills and abilities
- Experience in delivering successful projects on time whilst meeting and exceeding customers expectations
- An absolute understanding if the sales cycle process and budgets
- Success in managing high level commercial relationships
- A self – starting attitude with the ability of being highly organized and self - managed
In return for your role as IT Business Development Manager, you will receive a basic salary of up to £40,000 p.a (depending on experience), an attractive commission structure, monthly corporate events and incentives, pension, private healthcare
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
+ uncapped commission