- Solutions sales specialist within the IT Asset Disposal sector
- Technical expert competencies in IT : related to the evolution of the IT environment, high hardware knowledge required for bringing anticipation and vision to the client with relevant advisory
- Experience of selling our service offering to key decision makers
- Must have existing B2B sales experience, this could have been attained either in the field or as an internal person. The only point we want you to demonstrate is a track record of winning new business
- Ability to collaborate and work productively with all internal stakeholders, across all areas of the business
- Demonstrable experience of being a classic ‘hunter’. Someone who has demonstrated capabilities right across the sales process
- Exceptional communication skills and can use skills to employ a consultative approach that’s about listening first and then delivering
- You need to be someone who hates standing still. Being ‘proactive’ is hugely important, as you will be working in a fast moving, dynamic and results driven organization
MY EXPERIENCE (CONTINUED)
- Can adapt to cultural change and be prepared to add value to the growth strategy
- Act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating clients fairly
- Ability of managing cross-cutting matters
- Strong team spirit
- Strong communication and negotiations skills in a complex matrix
Home based, with regular visits, to the office in Bracknell.
I will be provided with all appropriate equipment to set up a home office.
Normal working hours are 8.30 to 17.00 Monday – Friday. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.