- Diagnosing and resolving software, hardware and networking incidents
- Updating operating systems
- Fixing general IT issues for the companies customers
- Assisting staff with any logged IT related incidents
- Recording, updating and documenting requests using the IT service desk system
- Installing and configuring new IT equipment
- Learning how to use a range of IT support tools
IT Apprenticeship with NowSkills: Kick-start your IT Career today!
NowSkills are an experienced and dedicated geeky team who are trained to find and fill IT Apprenticeships with young learners within the North West of England. We work exclusively with some of the UK’s leading IT Apprenticeships employers.
Interested? - This IT Apprenticeship's qualifying requirements
- Grades A-C in GCSE Maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g. Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- Passion for IT and computers
- Good communication skills
- Hungry to succeed in the IT industry
- 20% off the job training (classroom and independent)
- Apprentice discounts from fashion to food
- FREE 28 day travel pass
IT Apprenticeship working hours
Monday - Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm (1 hour for lunch)
What kind of training will you receive?
Training will take place in our classroom locations in Manchester or Liverpool, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you valuable skills to help you prosper and develop your skills in an Infrastructure Technician role.
During your IT Apprenticeship, you will be assigned a supportive and well experienced tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education)
- MTA Networking Fundamentals
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- MTA Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Coding and Logic
Future Prospects – Why an Infrastructure IT Apprenticeship?
Below are just a few examples of the kind of roles you could head into after your Apprenticeship and the kind of salary you could receive:
- Network Manager: £30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Infrastructure Assistant Manager: £29,000 a year
- Help-desk Team Leader - £21,500 a year
Launch your career in IT and APPLY TODAY!