Your IT Apprenticeship in Chorley delivered by NowSkills
NowSkills are working with one of the North West's IT support company based in Chorley. They are looking to recruit an IT apprentice to join a supportive and technical team of IT engineers.
As an IT apprentice, you will work closely with IT support team to deliver IT, hardware and software support and assistance to the companies clients. In this role you will learn a range of IT skills from building a PC to learning how to use software like Microsoft Remote Desktop. The company are looking for someone who has a passion for IT and are eager to succeed in the IT industry.
100% of NowSkills Apprentices have a job from day one of their Apprenticeship programmes. Why not take the first step in your IT career and register today.
- Hardware and software maintenance
- Providing IT first line support to the companies clients
- Keep up to date with the latest IT infrastructure technologies
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks
Interested? This IT Apprenticeship's qualifying requirements
- Grades A-C in GCSE Maths & English Language (can include equivalent e.g. Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels)
- Passion for IT and computers
- Good communication skills
- Hungry to succeed in the IT industry
- Enjoy student discounts from technology to fashion
- 20% off the job training time
- Extra vendor qualifications
- Extra perks and bonuses
IT Apprenticeship typical working hours
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch break)
What kind of training will you receive?
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills.
During your IT Apprenticeship, you will be assigned a supportive and well experienced tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects)
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Network Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- Microsoft Technology Associate: CompTIA Network +
- Microsoft Technology Associate:Server Admin
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- MTA HTML 5 Application Development Fundamentals
- Enabling Office 365 Services
Why an Infrastructure IT Apprenticeship?
If you’re a problem solver with a keen interest in IT an IT Apprenticeship could be the right choice for you! An IT Apprenticeship will help you to gain the qualifications, skills, a salary, no student debt and the work experience you need to prosper in the IT industry.
Below are just a few examples of the kind of roles you could head into after your IT Apprenticeship and the kind of salary you could receive:
- Network Manager: £30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Infrastructure Assistant Manager: £29,000 a year
- Help-desk Team Leader - £21,500 a year
Launch your career in IT and start your IT Support Apprenticeship - APPLY TODAY!
Extra benefits included