Are you enthusiastic about supporting and maintaining desktop IT services? Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills?
Come and join our fantastic client that is based in Bedfordshire. Our client is one of the biggest and leading construction companies in the UK, Middle East, Australia and Hong Kong.
The IT Administrator will act as a first point of contact and provide mainly 1st line support to our internal employees and report to the Desktop Frontline Manager on site.
Candidates will need to -
- Be able to work on a shift pattern basis during core working hours.
- To keep users informed of progress on incidents and change requests logged and update on the ITSM software (Support works) with the updates and/or next plan of action.
- Demonstrate experience in providing excellent customer service.
- Supporting and using Windows desktop operating systems.
- Administration of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Create new starter accounts using Active Directory, Exchange, and other bespoke software.
- Working as part of a support team in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of working to agreed timescales and targets.
- Experience of prioritising customer requests and invoking escalation processes.
Key experience -
- Basic AD and Exchange experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service skills, strong customer focus within an IT environment;
- Knowledge of IT Services Desk or other call logging systems;
- Experience of prioritising customer requests and invoking escalation processes;
- Experience of working to agreed timescales and targets;
- IT Service Management awareness.
Personal Qualities -
- Strong customer focus.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong team skills.
- Able to clearly articulate technical issues and activities to both technical and non technical staff.
- Excellent telephone manner.
If this is the right role for you, please get in touch immediately. My client is looking to move things forwards within the next couple of days so apply now!
If you have any questions about the role feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Disclaimer candidates with the relevant skill set/attributes and qualifications will only be considered for this role.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.