When you join Spicerhaart you become a valued part of the Spicerhaart family, which is the largest independent estate agent in the UK. We are passionate about developing our people and actively work towards a nurturing culture of continuous improvement to enable staff to reach their full potential. We operate in a high performance culture that prides itself on delivering excellent customer service inside and out. Our reputation depends on the service we provided to our internal and external customers.
Main purpose of the role:
This is an exciting role where you will work closely with the IT Operations Manager and Data Protection Officer to help with day-to-day departmental admin duties and support within our IT Operation. This is an ideal role for someone highly organised and with a “can-do” attitude – if you want to accelerate your career in a Tech environment.
Activities / Main Duties:
- Administrative support to the IT Operations Manager, assisting with projects and tasks, including auditing of invoices, data input & analysis.
- Assist the Data Protection Officer to ensure that Subject Access Requests are dealt with efficiently. Assist in maintaining the logs of these requests.
- Manage and process customer unsubscribe and right to be forgotten requests.
- Performing regular and routine IT tasks to aid and support the IT department.
- Assist with Audit preparation as required
- Dealing with invoice and payment queries with suppliers and internal departments
- Administration of branch Openings, Closures and Changes
- Documentation and procedures
- IT Governance Administration
Role specific competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with a wide range of colleagues and suppliers.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office.
- Highly organised.
- Confidence and enjoyment of working in a busy, dynamic environment.
- A conscientious approach to all work.
- Ability to concentrate on detail. To be accurate in the processes that they follow. To be discrete and private regarding the work undertaken.
- Previous administrative experience ideal.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexible approach to working hours.