Who We Are:
Apetito is the UK’s leading supplier of food to the Health and Social care sectors. Servicing over 400 hospitals, 450 care homes and thousands more through our work with Local Authorities, we produce delicious, nutritious and sustainable meals for people at home or in care. Through our food we look to ‘make a real difference’ to all our customers, up and down the country.
Established in 1958, as a family-owned business, our values sit at the very heart of what we do. We are proud to be a business that ‘makes a real difference’, committed to producing ‘great food to be proud of’. We have developed a range of products designed to ‘enhance health and well-being’for all our customers. We are proud supporters of British food and farming and focus on using the best ‘ethical and sustainably’ sourced produce.
We are driven by a ‘passion for service’, dedicated to feeding some of the UK’s most vulnerable people, offering healthy and delicious meals to customers across the UK.
This apprenticeship would ideally suit someone who enjoys a challenge, you should have a strong affinity with IT, you will learn to analyse and implement S&OP processes. you will have a good eye for detail and you would need to be comfortable to challenge constructively and offer ways to improve and optimise current processes and ways of thinking.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Working in the project delivery world is an exciting place where no two days are the same
- Managing and analysing Apetito’s product data
- Being involved in key project development work
This can include:
- The preparation of the business case
- Managing stakeholders
- Gap analysis
- Process mapping
- Overseeing the final delivery of the project
Upcoming key strategic business project for 2021 include:
Supporting the implementation of the Customer Service module of our Dynamics 365 CRM. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating requirements gathering workshops
- Process mapping the current and future states
- Producing high quality requirements documentation,
- Working to tight deadlines and ensuring the proposed system meets the agreed requirements
Product Information Management (PIM):
The PIM is being moved from the current on premises solution to a cloud version. This allows Apetito the opportunity to ensure the PIM is fit for purpose and is able to support our future data needs. To facilitate this move you will be producing data models of the current PIM structure and uses and through carrying out gap analysis work identify areas for improvement.
My Apetito (Apetito’s customer facing ordering platform) redesign:
This platform is undergoing a major program of works and you will be assisting a cross functional team that is made up of internal and external stake holders in doing this. You will be involved identifying and documenting the best practice and process improvement to ensure we are delivering an outstanding product, facilitating requirements elicitation and refinement workshops. Documenting business requirements and process mapping to ensure with have a fully documented and controlled change program
Product Data Integration:
This is a new program of works for the B2B digital transformation program and as such will afford you the opportunity to be involved with constructing and presenting business cases. As part of this role you will be responsible for the delivery of the “sales team tool kit” that will allow our sales teams the ability to identify and offer the right types of data integration to our customers.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Enjoys working within a team and keen to learn and share knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Has a passion for speaking to business users and asking relevant questions to ascertain the user’s problem
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Be a completer finisher
- Proactive and energetic
- Determined and confident
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- A team player
Entry requirements for Standard Entry:
- Business or Business related Degree eg. Finance, Economics, Maths etc.
Entry requirements for Non-Standard Entry:
- Non Business related Degree + at-least 6 months of full time work experience, and/or:
- 2x A Levels Grade C or above (or equivalent Level 3 Apprenticeship in a Business-related subject)
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C or 9 - 4 in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C / 4 or above- Minimum 12 months full time work experience
- Candidates must hold a valid passport/birth certificate/residence permit and NI number
- Have lived in the UK for 3 years prior to the apprenticeship start date,
- Be moving into a new role and not undertaken another apprenticeship at the same time.
- Not be entered for a qualification of the same type, content and level as that of a qualification they already hold
We have a number of Business analyst roles in a variety of different departments at Apetito (e.g. Digital Marketing/IT Think) so naturally BA and Project Management type roles will become available for internal promotion when appropriate.
Bonus/Pension/Discount Benefits/Xmas gift (Turkey or voucher)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.