iOS Developer - Small Company, Big Opportunities
Conker Group - Nottingham, UK
About this job
Job type: Permanent (UK based applicants only)
Industry: Mobile applications
Experience level: Senior
Company size: 10 - 20 people
Role: iOS Developer
Company type: Private
Required: Swift | Obj C | Cocoa Touch | Core Data | Core Animation | Core Graphics | Core Text
Desirable: Mapping | Synchronisation
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative iOS Developer with experience and fresh ideas to join our team. We are a forward-thinking organisation with enormous passion and drive for creating and delivering beautiful web and mobile apps for our customers.
You will work alongside our existing talent to create new apps to complement our existing products. You will be a part of a collaborative group of developers who are adept and skilled at solving complex problems. You will work closely with our in-house designers, project managers and our testing team as a whole.
The successful applicant for this position will develop new Swift applications and support existing developments on both iPads and iPhones.
- Deliver highly functional, user-friendly, performant applications
- Maintain and improve coding standards
- Write clean code and participate in the entire application lifecycle, working on coding and debugging
- Create thorough code documentation
- Participate in peer reviews
- Contribute to the writing of functional requirement documents and guides
- Support troubleshooting and debugging of applications, working with our testing team to optimise application performance
- Work with the designers to realise and deliver the customers vision
- Build reusable code and libraries
Skills & requirements
- 3+ years' experience of working in an iOS Developer position
- At least one original iOS application is published in the app store
- Significant experience in software development, including work with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Cross-platform experience
- Experience of writing background synchronisation and handling offline states
About Conker Group:
You’ll find us at conkergroup.com. We’re ambitious, innovative and creative, and we strive to make our employees and customers happy! At the present time, we have a number of apps in daily use across the globe. Our customers love what we do for them and we are always welcoming more exciting opportunities. Your dedication and contribution could make a big impact. If you like the sound of this, and you have the required skills/experience, please apply now.
- Gym/Fitness allowance
- Holidays - plus, you don’t work on your birthday :)
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Income Replacement Scheme
- Parental Benefits
- Annual Sight Tests
Tell us what you are worth. We offer top-end salaries for the right skills and attitude. And of course biscuits, biscuits, and more biscuits.
Ts & Cs:
Non-smokers only; if you prefer cake or cocktails it’s an added bonus :-)
Sorry, we are not looking to work with agencies.