You’ll be helping to build out bleeding-edge features for new products such as beacon and NFC-based travel and working to maintain and update their existing code base.. You’ll gain exposure to new code patterns and constructs.
If you have at least two years professional experience with mobile development and you’re ready to take things to the next level, this is for you. You’ve written your own apps, perhaps even published them on the App Store. You have a genuine passion for mobile and the iOS ecosystem. You're comfortable working in a small team and capable of delivering high-quality maintainable code.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of London’s fastest-growing startups.
- 2+ years iOS development using Swift
- Understanding of iOS design patterns and application architectures
- RxSwift, understanding of FRP, and asynchronous programming
- Ability to understand and develop solutions for complex problems
- Familiarity with network protocols / iOS network APIs / RESTful APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK.
Experience with iOS animation / custom UI elements
Experience with BLE / iBeacon
Experience publishing and maintaining iOS apps in iTunes store