McGregor Boyall has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IOS Developer to join a dynamic media organization with a passion for modernization and customer experience, breaking the status quo with their innovative solutions. This is a permanent opportunity.
You will join a fast-paced and growing team based in their flagship office in Glasgow city centre, developing new features and functionality for their existing portfolio of digital applications. You will contribute to design, architecture and functionality decisions and will also be involved in Proof of Concept developments where innovation is encouraged.
There is also opportunity to take on a Technical Lead position for the right candidate.
- Commercial experience of developing iOS applications
- Swift experience
- Cocoapods libraries experience would be beneficial
- Experience in an Agile environment
- A strong grasp of automation, continuous integration, test-driven development and continuous refactoring
- Experience interfacing with microserivces and (REST/JSON)
- Experience of source control systems and associated strategies
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Apps and Hybrid App development
For more information or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com or contact Lorna Burrows on 0141 212 2393
McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
40,000.00 - 70,000.00 per year