- Proven iOS development in a production context (Swift and Objective C).
• Strong programming style leveraging Swift specific coding conventions
• Familiarity with another programming language (i.e. Ruby, ...)
• Understanding, advantages and disadvantages of the different iOS architectures.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back end services (i.e. PromiseKit)
• Solid understanding of iOS memory management and asynchronous code patterns.
• Storyboards/xibs and prototyping, size classes, auto layout.
• Familiarity with the Xcode Instruments for debugging and optimisation
• Confident working with version control systems (Git).
• Strong appreciation of TDD practices.
• Hands-on experience of continuous delivery (Jenkins).
- Woking with the Strategy and UX/UI Design teams as well as customer organizations to architect, design, and implement solutions.
• Designing, developing and productising mobile components and services that complete our Digital Rig – a fully automated platform and continuous delivery stack we use to bootstrap and accelerate Customer Journey Engineering.
• Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer’s culture and operating environment.
• Complete solutions by coordinating, communicating, and contributing to team meetings and customer engagements.
• Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products; seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations. Read; teach; learn.
• Enhance the group’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
• Support the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
• Drive collective ownership and continuous improvement of the codebase.
Job Type: Permanent