Due to continued growth we are now looking to expand the 40 person team and are searching for a forward thinking individual who is keen to get stuck in and help us grow the company to meet our ambitious five-year goal. The successful candidate will be situated in the London based client management team. The team is responsible for developing new and nurturing existing client relationships by working to design and maintain client energy management and procurement strategies while managing day to day requirements of clients as they arise.
Job Title: Invoice Validation Executive
Location: Covent Garden, London
Position: Full Time - 40 hr week, 9:00 - 18:00 with 1 hr lunch
Starting Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Experience: Applicants must have previous experience working within the energy industry.
ZTP is an expanding and successful energy consultancy, working with nation-wide corporate and I&C clients. Our service offering is centred around our industry leading energy management and purchasing software solutions Trace, Kiveev and TMS, which are designed and built in house. Consultancy services include gas, electric and water contract negotiation, contract management, energy reporting, billing validation and invoice recharging.
ZTP aims to provide clients with the highest possible level of service, responding to requests quickly and providing solutions rather than problems. The goal of this approach is to provide clients with time to concentrate on achieving energy reduction targets or on the day to day activities of their business.
Data Management Executive
The successful candidate will be situated in the London based Data Management Team. The Data Management Team is responsible for running our billing validation service while also maintaining the Trace billing and consumption database. The role also involves working closely with our Account Management team to deliver outstanding customer service.
Initially the role will involve:
- A four week training course on the energy procurement and management industry.
- Learning your way around the bespoke "Trace” system, both from a client facing and internal management perspective.
- Learning the process of uploading invoices to our database and identifying errors.
Continuing duties of the role are:
- React to the automated management system to identify which billing data needs to be uploaded into the online database each week.
- Collect billing data from suppliers or clients based on the guidance given by the management system.
- Input billing information into the online database via the billing input or file upload screens.
- Input contract data into the online database from time to time.
- Identify and react to billing errors by notifying a senior team member and/or contacting the supplier to rectify the issue.
- General administration and data gathering from suppliers and clients.
Predominantly ZTP are seeking someone who has a proven clerical experience, with a keen eye for detail as this role relies on zero mistakes. The ability to communicate effectively is very important as the role involves working closely with suppliers and the Canterbury office by telephone and e-mail. Strong numeracy skills are also vital to this role. Previous use of spreadsheets would be an advantage.
- Starting salary of £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Holiday 20 Days per annum initially
- Fun working atmosphere
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training
To apply to our vacancy for Invoice Validation Executive, please click Apply and submit a copy of your CV for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you.