A fixed term opportunity has arisen for an Invoice Query Clerk to join our Finance Credit Control function. This will be for up to 6 months and you will be an important member of the Finance Credit team, providing query support for the Credit Control team and wider finance team.
Healthcare at Home … a little about us...
Our vision is simple, to deliver inspirational healthcare in the home for millions worldwide. Working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies we develop innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs to have quality clinical care in their homes. Every member of our team from specialist nurses to drivers has the same patient focus and is dedicated to delivering the best possible care.
After all, don’t we all feel better at home?
What does a Invoice Query Clerk do at Healthcare at Home?
- Investigate all queries raised to the business with the aim of finding the root cause and resolving the query to ensure payment can be made to HaH.
- Liaise with key stakeholders in other business areas such as Dispensing and Warehouse to resolve historical and new queries and to gain evidence to support invoice payments.
- Send any credit requests to Credit Manager ensuring full explanation for the credit is given alongside required evidence.
- Ensure Accounts Receivable system is journaled with matching credits and invoices to ensure reconciliation reports are accurate and up to date.
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
You will have excellent analytical and investigative skills you will be someone who always wants to get to the route of a problem. This is combined with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of queries. Your energetic and flexible approach to work will allow you to be self-motivated and take ownership of your workload, and you will remain calm under pressure.
Your ambition, dedication and positive attitude to work will allow you to work constructively and collaboratively with other members of the team. You will be comfortable working quickly and over extended time periods, and happy to pick up additional tasks and adapt to the needs of the department.
You will have experience working in a fast-paced and high volume environment with direct customer interaction, ideally in a finance or clinical environment.
Why work at Healthcare at home … the benefits
We are an inspiring business that has exciting times ahead and a clear vision to take us forward. We know people are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping people to develop their careers. We have a strong culture of continual training and development from the moment you start through our induction to ongoing professional development throughout your careers.
We offer a robust and flexible reward packaging including
- Death in Service
- Annual Holiday – 25 days plus 8 days bank holiday - pro rata
- Company bonus scheme (where applicable)
Healthcare at Home are an equal opportunities employer