- Do you have proven cash allocation experience?
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy?
If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you. Bibby Financial Services is recruiting for a Invoice Clerk to join our team in Banbury.
Our continuing success is a result of the hard work, commitment and innovation of our colleagues. In return we provide our teams with a great place to work, which is why in 2018 for the seventh time, we were awarded a place in The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For.
Joining our team as an Invoice Clerk, you will receive a competitive salary of £17,550 per annum as well as a range of benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday as standard
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Family BUPA
- Employee Discount Scheme
What will I be doing?
Joining our busy team as a Invoice Clerk, you will ensure the security and profitability of Bibby through efficient, accurate and effective processing of invoices, credit notes, cash, refunds and payments. You will implement and maintain excellent standards of customer service. Invoice Clerk duties include:
- Responsible for the input and allocation of cash, refunds, payments, invoices and credit notes
- Ensure that security is maintained within the systems and authorisation levels
- Responsible for daily balancing
What do I need?
- Communications skills - deal courteously on the phone, in emails and letters
- Listen and interpret information - Good listening skills
- Numerate - Demonstrates an ability to work with numbers
- Reconciliation skills - Knows how to balance payments and reconcile bank accounts to cash book
- Decision-making - Prioritises work. Takes initiative. Plan ahead
- IT skills - Basic PC knowledge. Good keyboard skills. Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Use office equipment - Can operate franking machine, letter inserter, scanner, photocopier / printer
If you have the skills and experience to excel in the Invoice Clerk position, we want to hear from you. Click apply today!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.