As a result of ongoing growth throughout 2018 and an excellent start to 2019, this Bristol based construction business is looking to add an invoicing clerk to their growing finance function.
You'll be responsible for;
- Support the invoicing team with high volume processing of all sales and purchase invoices
- Produce sales invoices on a daily basis
- Process purchase invoices and ensure suppliers payments go out on time
- Ensure all outstanding queries are dealt with promptly
- Work with the wider group, supporting regional offices with any invoicing queries
- Provide all necessary information to the invoicing manager to help ensure the group's financial objectives are met.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the finance manager to support the transactional finance function.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT and customer service skills, as well as being methodical and accurate.
Ideally, you'll be working towards your AAT accountancy qualification, with experience of both purchase and sales ledger.
If this is of interest, apply and I'll be in touch to discuss further.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003