- Quilter Cheviot
- Investment Management
- Type of Contract
- Closing Date
- 11 August 2020
An Investment Manager fully qualified to Level 7 is required to provide investment management services and/or investment advice to a range of private and semi-institutional clients, in support of a senior investment manager with a large client base.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are to:
- Attract, develop and retain a portfolio of private client relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting client’s needs, including managing client assets on a discretionary or advisory basis as well as introducing other products and services according to the overall strategy of the firm.
- To assess existing and potential clients’ circumstances, investment objectives and attitude to risk, and recommend appropriate Quilter Cheviot and other professional services as relevant.
- To ensure that any investment advice and decisions to trade are suitable for the client, taking into consideration their individual circumstances.
- To ensure that all client relationships are properly documented and all required information is obtained from the client on a timely basis, ensuring where relevant that “know your client” information is maintained up-to-date and properly documented.
- To provide investment advice appropriate to the client’s needs, and in compliance with all relevant rules, regulations and in-house policies and procedures.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- Professional qualifications as specified by the relevant regulatory authority and the Company’s T&C Scheme.
- The incumbent will need to be fully qualified to Level 7 and educated to degree level.
- Handles tasks with thoroughness and accuracy. Recognises and resolves errors.
- Effectively balances priorities to meet agreed deadlines for individual and teamwork. Demonstrates flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
- Understands and applies current regulatory obligations and procedures to achieve compliance, including upholding TCF principles.
- Manages junior employees by setting priorities and direction of work, achieving individual and team objectives.
- Leads by example and appropriately delegates, empowering others to get the job done.
No matter what job you do you should feel valued and appreciated. That's why we offer a competitive total reward package, which enables our employees to share in the success they help to create.
Holiday: 26 days
Quilter Incentive Scheme: All employees are eligible to participate in our incentive scheme, based on the company's performance and their contribution to it
Pension Scheme: 10% non-contributory company pension scheme that can be boosted through personal contributions
Private Medical Insurance: Single cover as standard, cover can be increased at your own cost
Life Assurance: 4x your salary, cover can be increased at your own cost
Income Protection: 75% of salary payable after 26 weeks of absence
In addition to our core benefits we offer a range of flexible benefits that you can choose from and pay for conveniently via a salary deduction.
At Quilter, we're committed to creating an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We promote equal opportunities and make sure no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, nationality, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. We select candidates for interview based purely on their skills, qualifications, experience and potential.
Further information about this vacancy can be found within the job description below
Apply for this job