As we continue to grow and invest in telecoms and utilities, we are looking to recruit an investigations advisor with contact-centre experience and an enthusiasm to provide excellent customer service to join our Investigations department in South Manchester.
Job Title: Investigations Team Advisor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, Monday to Friday, working 40 hours per week.
Location: Based at Navigant House, 464 Palatine Road, Northenden, Manchester, M22 4DJ
Main Purpose of the Role:
To Investigate and establish liability for water gap sites that have been brought into the market, promote the benefits of our company and introduce to our sales team. In addition to this the team are responsible for many types of Investigations with a view to establishing liability, contact details and credit checking decisions.
Reports to: Team Manager & Team Supervisor.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to build relationships with others and work within a team.
- Strong logical reasoning, Investigative, inquisitive and well organised.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products and the ability to effectively use services available on the internet.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following: -
- Understanding the processes and aspiring to become knowledge experts relating to gap sites, Coo Debt Investigations, Tracing, Credit checking and land registry.
- Work closely with the management team to achieve the goals of the team.
- Working to achieve individual key performance indicators.
- Marking gap sites tradeable.
- Investigating to establish likely responsibility.
- Communicating with businesses to establish liability and introducing to sales with an emphasis on doing this live.
- Planning and organisation of your daily workload via tickets in the CRM.
- Evaluating and Decision making on credit checks, using the parameters the company have in place.
- Ad Hoc project work in relation to responsibility and Debt.
- Discounts off holidays, high street stores, restaurants and many more!
- Annual Summer and Christmas Party!
- 31 days holiday each year (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days after one years’ service.
- Opportunity to earn up to £460 in bonuses on a quarterly basis in addition to monthly commission
- Company pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits including buy and sell holidays and childcare vouchers.
- Free Life Assurance for all employees.
- Pay Progression scheme - Enabling you to increase your salary as you develop your skills on a 4-tier basis.
To arrange an Immediate interview, apply today!
As one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing, independent business to business telecoms and utility providers, we’re looking to continue the expansion of our successful call centre operation.