Our client is a leading global organisation with a requirement for an experienced Inventory Manager to maintain stock integrity of all Inventory across the warehouse site, in line with Internal and external audit obligations, ensuring compliance within the operating procedures. Manage and maintain metrics for Shrinkage, Frozen & Shortages. Support operational efficiencies through profile analysis and operational best practices to achieve efficient site layouts.
Essential experience required:
- Expertise in all areas of Stock & Inventory Management and Strategy
- Leading, motivating, coaching and developing Inventory team members and implementation of a succession plan (inc. regular one-to-ones, management of sickness absence, disciplinary processes, employee relations management etc.)
- Minimising stock loss to support the business P&L.
- Working with Finance to accurately record and report on stock adjustments within predetermined budgetary parameters.
- Manage the team costs and headcount to pre-agreed budgetary levels.
- Identify training needs & participate in the delivery of training where required
- A background in fast paced Distribution Warehouse environments
- Experience of managing warehouse inventory teams in fast paced high SKU count product environments
- Knowledge of warehouse systems
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically
- Ability to deliver continuous improvement
- Warehousing or Operational Management qualifications
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.