Intersystems Caché Developer, In Central London or Cardiff, £40k-£80K + excellent benefits.
Prestigious institution recruiting for an experienced Caché Objects Developer to join the development team within their Data Strategy Programme. The team is a data hub for enterprise data and derived or complex data services.
Keywords: Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer, Intersystems Cache, Cache Objects, Caché Objectscript, SQL, OO, object oriented, London, City, South East, Home Counties, Cardiff, Wales, south west, Bristol, Avon
- Estimate development effort for assigned tasks
- Work with Business Analysts to clarify requirements when necessary
- Contribute to technical design of platform solution
- Develop and maintain high-quality solutions
- Work with other developers in a collaborative manner both within and across different workstreams, projects and programmes
- Create comprehensive automated unit and integration tests for all developed code
- Work with Test Analysts to assist with QA and UAT testing of delivered solutions
- Help transition into production including providing adequate technical documentation for production support
- Provide third line support for delivered solutions
- Best Practice
- Adhere to code quality standards for all development activities
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of best practice documentation
- Stay up-to-date on trends and techniques being used in the industry through research and apply this knowledge to systems being developed
Experience and Background
Essential skills / tools:
- Must have proven track record of developing with Caché Objects / SQL and have good understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Must be expert level user of Caché Objectscript programming language.
- Strong SQL skills and experience of database performance tuning
- Automated Unit Testing
- XML and web services (Soap / JSON).
- Deltanji change management toolset
- Intersystems DeepSee / OLAP / MDX
- Data Visualisation
- Python or Java
- Containers (Docker)
HTS Recruitment Ltd
Mob: 07970 494916
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies.