What are you going to do
STRAMMER is an international leading player in Talent Acquisition (Middle & Top Management), Talent Management and Outplacement across the Life Sciences industry (Pharmaceutical , Biotechnology, Medical Device). In 2016, STRAMMER created the Full Talent Solution®, the first talent strategy offering dedicated to Life Sciences, to support organisations with a diverse offering, in order to impact their business by strengthening and optimising their business’s human capital.
This unique and exciting internship is an opportunity: as an active member of our intern’s community, you will partner with our business leaders across Europe on Senior Management recruitments (VPs, General Managers, Leaders and high calibre scientists), improve and develop your ability to find and approach the best talents in the Life Sciences industries.
We offer you a motivating environment, friendly and casual work conditions and a strong exposure to the business. This is a unique opportunity to develop your network in Europe and leverage your professional exposure.
- Together with consultants, you define the search strategy: understand the client market and needs, identify relevant companies to target and the evaluate potential candidates for each assignment
- Generate relevant contacts, leads, and organizational information by phone, web/social network, web, company database etc
- Approach candidates when required to determine their adequacy with job profile
Produce timely and accurate information, keeping the internal data base updated
- Understand companies’ organization and products to convince potential candidates that s/he is a suitable candidate for the role
- Participate in all stages of the candidate’s integration into our partners company
- Minimum 6 months
- Contract: Internship Agreement
What we offer
- STRAMMER offers you a know-how on strategic recruitment techniques for various projects (R&D, Production, Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs)
- You will develop proper market knowledge (Life Sciences) as well as your relational skills
- You will also gain insight on the commercial/business aspects as you will be speaking directly with Senior Management from a variation of companies
- You will be working in an innovative & promising environment in contact with passionate and highly qualified contacts
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- A first work experience in any field
- Excellent oral and conviction skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and anticipate deadlines
- Conscientious with attention to detail and high level of organization skills
- Takes initiatives
- Enthusiastic self-starter, confident communicator with senior individuals in a wide array of corporate organisations
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!