25 Hours per week
£36,000 – Accommodation Paid!
China – Relocation / Gap Year
Fancy taking a gap year from Teaching?
Looking to take the first step in an International Teaching Career?
Then look no further – we have an amazing opportunity!
International Teacher – The Package:
- £3,000pm average salary
- Western-style accommodation paid for
- Visa paid for
- Maximum of 25 working hours per week – opportunity to explore an exciting country in your own time!
- Orientation week on arrival with ongoing professional support and training
International Teacher – The Position:
We are working with a fantastic up and coming private bilingual school in the beautiful city of Yixing, China. The school is co-educational and has a reputation for academic excellence.
We are looking to employ elementary/primary teachers with a specialism in any of the following subjects: Maths, Science, Art and English. However, other subject specialists will be considered.
You will be teaching children between the age of 5 and 14 and class sizes will not be bigger than 15 children per class.
This is a dynamic role. You will undertake various activities such as:
- Lesson planning
- Delivery of lessons
- Participation in conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
- Participation in various cultural exchange programme activities
International Teacher – About You:
We are on the hunt for qualified teachers who are looking to take a gap year from teaching or are looking to pursue a career in international teaching.
You do not need to be able to speak Mandarin. However, the ideal candidate will:
- Have an open mind with a sense of adventure
- Have experience working with children
- Experience of teaching bilingual children, particularly in China or in Asia
- Pereferrably have a QTS, PGCE, Bed or equivalent from outside of the UK but TEFL will be considered
If you fancy learning a new language or are keen to experience other cultures then this International Teacher would be the perfect opportunity for you!
Accomodation, Flights & Visa Paid