Are you an experienced administrator with a proven track record in logistics? If the answer is YES, Jupiter Group could have the ideal role for you.
Jupiter Group are one of fastest growing and exciting businesses within the fresh produce industry. The company have customers and suppliers across the world with ambitious plans for growth.
Privately owned, with continually strong financial performance, Jupiter Group are now looking to expand their team through the recruitment of an International Logistics Administrator in Newport, Shropshire. This position is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract basis. Your working hours will be 8 - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Your New Role
Reporting into the Head of Logistics, our new International Logistics Administrator will be responsible for ensuring all the logistics administrational responsibilities are accurate and up to date within the in-house systems.
In this role, accuracy is paramount for producing and reporting the requested data from key tracking points associated to the international container sales for the group to the Head of department on a weekly basis. You will be working closely with internal departments, customers and 3PL service providers.
Could this be the ideal role for?
As our ideal International Logistics Administrator, you will have the ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment with acute attention to detail. You will also have the following skills and competencies:
- Experience is preferred, however candidates with the essential attributes will be considered to join our award-winning team.
- Proven previous administration experience, preferably in Logistics.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to independently prioritise workloads and tasks, whilst in a busy environment
- Ability to adapt to and comply with internal and external business process
- Administrative and computer skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our International Logistics Administrator, you will be offered a competitive salary of £22,000 and a great range of benefits including:
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Role relevant training
- Franklin Covey training
- Relaxed dress code
- Relaxed multicultural environment
- Full domestic kitchen on site open to employees to use
- Close to local amenities
- Annual group wide social event
If you have the skills and experience to excel in the role of International Logistics Administrator, we want to hear from you! Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
22,000.00 - 22,000.00 per year