INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION INFORMATION OFFICERS
Fluent in Arabic
- A graduate from a UK University?
- Fluent in Arabic?
- A good team player with strong written and verbal communication skills?
- An efficient worker who can organise their time to meet set deadlines?
- Adept at producing quality written documents with excellent attention to detail?
- Confident when dealing with enquiries and able to make decisions?
Would you like to:
- Forge a career in a dynamic, progressive organisation by providing expert advice on international qualifications and skills?
- Develop specialist knowledge of education systems and support people hoping to fulfil their academic and occupational ambitions?
- Contribute positively to the movement of professionals and students into and out of the UK?
…then we would like to hear from you.
Who we are and what we do
UK NARIC is the UK national agency for information and expert advice on international qualifications and skills. The work is interesting and the atmosphere is enthusiastic, collegiate, and supportive. There are opportunities to develop specialisms and to lead projects and training for countries and regions.
As an Information Officer, you will develop knowledge of overseas qualifications allowing you to assist in the international qualifications recognition and comparison process. You will maintain a professional and supportive enquiry service. In addition, you will conduct a range of administrative tasks and assist in the delivery of training.
UK NARIC offers excellent opportunities for promotion and career development. This role may in time offer the possibility of international travel. In addition to base salary, UK NARIC also offers benefits such as private health insurance, a pension scheme, and training and staff development.
Office Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK
Starting Salary: £22k
Full-time and part-time applications considered
** Applicants MUST hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work and reside in the UK.
Essential : A Bachelor, Postgraduate, or Masters degree from a UK University
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
Fluent verbal and written language skills in English (minimum level acceptable IELTS 6.5)
Fluent verbal and written language skills in Arabic
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to time manage and organise work efficiently to meet set targets
Motivated, positive and enthusiastic with a flexible approach
Excellent team working skills
A thorough understanding of UK and international education systems
IT literate, particularly with regard to Word, Excel and data input to information databases
Experience of working successfully to deadlines and high quality standards
Experience in a customer service role
IT Literacy in Microsoft PowerPoint and CRM
Experience as a teacher or trainer