Mitel is a global market leader in business communications, powering more than two billion business connections with our cloud, enterprise and next-gen collaboration applications.
With more than 70 million users in nearly 100 countries, Mitel is the only company that wakes up every day exclusively focused on helping customers take their communications from where they are today to where they expect them to be.
Mitel is seeking a Corporate/Legal Counsel to join our Caldicot site in Wales. The Corporate Counsel will be a part of Mitel's global Legal Team and would report into the VP, Legal and Associate General Counsel who is based in our Kanata office. The Corporate Counsel will act as a business partner to UK/International stakeholders, focusing on contract management, drafting and negotiations.
- Review and evaluate the terms and conditions of contracts, with a focus on legal requirements.
- Execute templates and/or draft and negotiate contracts.
- Oversee all aspects of managing and administering contracts.
- Meeting business objectives, by working closely with various teams within Mitel (finance, product management, sales, marketing and research and development), while ensuring risks are mitigated or managed.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and corporate policy.
- Licensed to practice in the UK.
- 5+ years’ industry experience (experience with cloud-hosted business models and related contracting and regulatory considerations preferred).
- Self-directed and motivated with a strong ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Practical and solutions oriented.
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work harmoniously in a diverse and changing work environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organisational skills.
- High value for accuracy and attention to detail.