- A global leader in Air Conditioning, Heating Ventilation & Refrigeration?s.
- With an innovative and pioneering approach to technology and a continuous commitment to research & development they are very highly regarded in the industry.
- As a multiple award winning organisation, it is a great place to work with fantastic career development opportunities.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Engineering team of one of the world?s leading brands within the Heating, Ventilation,Air Conditioning & Refrigeration?s market.
- Traditionally working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm, 1-7 call out rota.
- As a Service & Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for service and maintenance on chillers, heat pumps, carrying out remedial Works.
- Must have the ability to hold technical discussions regarding products.
The Ideal Person:
- Refrigeration and Air conditioning experience is essential (95% of work is Refrigeration).
- Qualified in F Gas, or HVAC or equivalent.
- Experience with TurboCor, Screw and scroll compressors (chillers) systems.
- FLEXIBILITY WITH ATTENDING MULTIPLE SITE VISITS.
- If you are an Engineer of HVAC products and would like to work for one of the market leaders we want to hear from you.
Contact: Louise Ashena
Phone: 0208 397 4114
Candidates: Must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.