- Ensure the CRM system is kept up to date with all customer enquiries and price details.
- Proactively follow up and secure business.
- Validate all leads and ensure budgeted volume, margin and sales profit targets are met.
- Proactively source and manage sales leads.
- Maintain personal contact with major customers and prospects in order to generate enquiries.
- Provide technical advice with regard to product specification.
- Record and communicate all market and competitor information received in order to increase sales opportunities.
- Ensure customer relationships are maintained and additional product opportunities are identified and maximised.
- Mitigate any customer dissatisfaction.
- Recommend improvements in procedures and working practices to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
About the Role:
- Maximise each opportunity for sales through effective price negotiation.
- Maximise profitability in line with business strategy and approved pricing levels.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Ability to build effective and long lasting relationships with customers and clients.
- Previous experience of working within an internal sales role preferably insurance or within financial services.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Able to negotiate and close a sale.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- £20,000 + Bonus
- 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 basic + Bonus (30,000) OTE Bonus of up to 50% of Earnings
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.