Job Title: Internal Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
Job Reference: MK/20900
- Monitor volume, price and profit in line with business strategy.
- Negotiate business and confirm quotations using agreed discretion levels.
- Ensure the CRM system is kept up to date with all customer enquiries and price details.
- Proactively follow up and secure business.
- Validate all leads and ensure budgeted volume, margin and sales profit targets are met.
- Proactively source and manage sales leads.
- Maintain personal contact with major customers and prospects in order to generate enquiries.
- Ensure maximum number of quotations are converted to order and back selling secured orders.
- Provide technical advice with regard to product specification, features, benefits and installation in support of Technical services.
- Record and communicate all market and competitor information received in order to increase sales opportunities.
- Ensure customer relationships are maintained and additional product opportunities are identified and maximised.
- Mitigate any customer dissatisfaction.
- Recommend improvements in procedures and working practices to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
About the Role:
- Maximise each opportunity for sales through effective price negotiation and proactive management of projects and customer enquiries.
- Maximise profitability in line with business strategy and approved pricing levels.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Ability to build effective and long lasting relationships with customers and clients.
- Previous experience of working within an internal sales role preferably from within a technical / construction background.
- Product knowledge advantageous.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Able to negotiate and close a sale.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus
- 8am – 5.30pm Monday - Friday
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.