Internal Sales Assistant based at the Derby Branch of this leading electrical wholesaler, offering an excellent basic salary and benefits package (including a competitive bonus scheme).
As a firm supporter of continuing professional development, excellent career progression prospects are also available for candidates that demonstrate hard work and determination to succeed.
The Role of Internal Sales Assistant:
- Serving customers over the trade counter
- Working within the branch warehouse
- Respond to enquiries from customers, providing quotations and processing orders
- Identify product requirements, ordering and sourcing as required
- Working as part of a tightly-knit team to ensure that the branch runs efficiently and effectively
- To be successful in the role, you MUST be a self-starter
- Experience in Electrical Wholesaling or a similar trade is essential
- First class customer service skills and a proactive, helpful approach is essential
- Strong people skills, with the ability to easily develop business customer relationships
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hardworking and ambitious
- A valid UK driving licence
With over 50 years experience in the electrical wholesale industry, we are an energetic organisation that is part of a very successful European business. With a network of over 400 trading branches across continental Europe, and over 100 branches currently open in the UK (with a plan to have 300 open in the next 10 years), there has never been a better time to get on board.
What's in it for you?
- Free parking
- Starting salary negotiable subject to experience
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum (full time employees) plus Bank Holidays increasing with each completed years’ service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 42½ hours per week
- Monday-Friday (with occasional Saturday’s)
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
To apply please upload a copy of your CV and covering letter, stating your current salary.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
No Agencies Please.