Internal Sales Account Manager
Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5pm
Circa £20,000 + Bonus and excellent benefits
Our client is a long standing Shrewsbury based company with a great reputation in the area. They are looking for an Internal Sales Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the a supervisor and working as part of a small and friendly team, the duties will include calling prospective and existing customer to generate sales, achieve sales targets and grow market share. We have been advised this is not a pure sales role, with around 60% of your time being spent handling general customer services enquiries, 10% doing new business sales calls, and 30% of the time doing catch-up account management type calls.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Work with the Area Sales Managers and the Customer Service manager to generate sales through outbound telemarketing to grow sales and share in target markets
- Follow up, track and convert sales from leads from the Area Sales Managers, company website, trade shows and exhibitions to generate orders
- Follow up on promotional campaigns and special offers with customer base
- Make daily sales calls, record activity, report on success and investigate improvements to achieve targets
- Deal with all Key Account customer service enquiries
- Quote and negotiate prices
- Liaise with other departments to ensure efficient and effective customer service
- Maintain and up-to-date customer database
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your supervisor, Manager or other Senior Management
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a proven track record in a similar role. Good communication skills both written and verbal are essential. You will be able to create effective and positive working relationships with customers and colleagues. The successful candidate will be motivated, reliable and will be feel comfortable working under pressure.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.
+ Bonus and excellent benefits