The Communications Executive reports into the Communications Manager and delivers communication activities across the EMEA region. You will help to drive the EMEA Communications Strategy, which aims to help drive business performance and increase knowledge and employee engagement across the EMEA Region.
You will be instrumental in driving strategic and operational communications, as well as other business associated projects and activities which help drive growth, provide recognition to employees, and increase employee engagement. You'll be responsible for keeping a regular flow of interesting stories and using your creativity to find innovative ways to make sure our messages are understood.
You will provide advice and guidance to leaders across the business, so you'll need to be comfortable and confident in building relationships and managing key stakeholders at all levels.
- Help to drive the Communication Strategy and overall Business Strategy for the EMEA region at a corporate level and across the three core brands, in conjunction with the Communications Manager, Director of Communications & Marketing and stakeholders
- Play a key role in gathering, writing and publishing news content/information for the EMEA region on the intranet and other platforms and channels
- Help employees to develop a connection with Allegis Group EMEA as well as a clear understanding of our strategic direction
- Provide communication support and guidance for Allegis Group EMEA wide projects
- Assist with internal events if required
- Assist with day to day communications activities/enquiries
- Play an active role in data analytics and statistics and implement improvements
- Support the Marketing Team as appropriate
- Deliver ad-hoc tasks as required
- Support in the production of internal and external brand collateral
- Proven experience of supporting and driving communication plans
- Strong understanding and proven experience of the fundamentals of effective communication
- Strong understanding and proven experience of the fundamentals of employee engagement
- Able to understand business processes/requirements, simplify complex messages and identify the best channels to deliver them effectively
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Extremely organised, agile, able to manage a busy workload, and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), preferably SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign and/or video editing tools (a desire to learn the basics is essential)
- Knowledge of Illustrator desirable
- Experience of influencing and negotiating
- Experience of enterprise social networks, for example, Salesforce Chatter
- Passion for communication and employee engagement
- Creative and curious mentality
- Self-motivated with the ability to use initiative and creativity to deliver messages successfully
- Team player with an analytical mind and drive for results and excellent
- High level of professionalism
- Career driven and a desire to succeed
- Ability to manage own performance
- Ability to network and confident in building solid business relationships
- Interest in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and inclusion and diversity (I&D)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices .
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices .
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
up to £35,000.00 per year
+ 10% Performance Bonus
+ 10% Performance Bonus