Create Change Today for a Better Tomorrow. Join Zebra and change the word with us.
Zebra Technologies is a leading US business that has been established for 51 years and sells innovative technology solutions within barcode and product identification. That means RFID, barcode scanners, printers, data analytics and software. We employ over 7,500 people across 100 locations in 50 countries with a turnover of over $4billion.
Our solutions are used by the likes of the NHS, BMW, Amazon, DHL, Tesco’s and even the NFL!
As an Intern within our Supplies business in Preston, you have an exciting opportunity to be part of an inclusive and experienced Product Management team. The Zebra EMEA Supplies business is worth $92million and you will play an important part in the continued success during your 1-year placement. We want to help you prepare for entry into the business world by providing a detailed and broad understanding of the Product Management function, giving you real-life projects to work on.
Day to day you will be involved in a variety of activities to support the team, this will include:
- Inventory management - learning about shipping and ensuring there is a full stock of sample products ready to send to customers.
- Gain have hands-on experience using our devices to enable you to understand the benefits to our Customers.
- Develop planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Develop team-based work competencies.
- Ensure branding and descriptions are accurate on Customer products such as labels and wristbands.
- Collaborate closely with internal Customers such as Sales and Quoting teams.
- Have involvement with analytics, crafting reports and comparing sales numbers and pricing.
What we need from you:
- Current enrolment in an undergraduate/graduate degree program - we are open to different areas of studies.
- A curios mentality with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ideally have held a part-time job in areas such as retail, hospitality, customer service etc.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, & PowerPoint).
By joining Zebra you will be part of a fast-moving business where culture is at the heart of what we do. You will be given the opportunity to bring new ideas and innovations and join a team that enjoys collaborating and supporting each other to succeed. You will also receive benefits that include:
- 25 days holiday + public holidays.
- Pension Scheme with a matched contribution of up to 7%.
- Access to an online learning platform.
- 4 days paid time off for voluntary work with a charity of your choice.
- Cycle to work scheme.
We are a high performing company that is investing heavily in R&D and our employees. Culture is really important to us, we offer the opportunity to join a number of Inclusion groups such as our LGBTQ+ community and allies, Zebras of African Descent and our Women Inclusion Network. We also have a phenomenal online reward and recognition scheme where you can share your appreciation with your colleagues and earn points to spend online for going the extra mile. We also developed our own innovative online learning platform which brought 24/7 learning opportunities to our employees to support their ongoing development and career growth.
Zebra Technologies is committed to offering an inclusive & diverse working environment. Therefore we welcome applicants from all sections of the community.