This exciting agency is at the forefront of online measurement, research, and strategy, consulting for some of the world's largest brands.
Their work is truly global, across industries and continents. Using analytics and data extracted from across the internet to enable brands to understand their consumers, optimise their digital properties, and make better strategic decisions.
It's mostly about being clever and knowing stuff. It's about researching things, about getting and playing with data, about drawing conclusions, and about being creative in our approach. We make sense of the raw data of the internet, and advise our clients on how it can be applied.
They are offering a paid twelve-week internship for graduates looking to gain practical experience at the intersection of copywriting and digital marketing. Throughout the internship, you will be supporting the delivery of international content, search engine optimisation, and link building programmes on behalf of global brands.
There is potential for this role to convert into a permanent opportunity (salary increasing from £20,000 to £24,000), based on personal and company performance.
- Carrying out keyword research, as well as content and thematic analyses relevant to specific brands, sectors, and markets, in English and French
- Researching and writing original articles for client websites, according to editorial guidelines, in English and French/German.
- Optimising websites and content to ensure best performance on search engine rankings
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with relevant bloggers and key influencers.
- Analysing the performance of content marketing campaigns.
- Reporting on and maintaining an organised record of progress, across projects.
- Some professional experience in marketing, PR, or communications
- Passionate about a career in content marketing.
- You will be digitally savvy, ideally with some experience of digital, in particular search optimisation, blogger outreach and/or content creation.
- Ideally, you will have some first-hand experience working with tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner, and/or Majestic SEO, but this is not a requirement for the role (they like training!).
- Experiencing producing written content in French or German would be considered highly advantageous.
- You will have a sharp eye for detail, a keen ear for tone and language, and a creative mind.
- Native/fluent proficiency in both English and French is mandatory for the role.