- Group payroll for c600 employees
- Ensuring that the documents for starters, leavers and contractual variations using our in-house integrated HR/payroll system
- Liaising with HR to ensure Right to Work documents are present and coordinating with managers to obtain any missing documents.
- To have responsibility for end to end processing of all payrolls
- To understand our Pensions process and the inner workings of the Auto Enrolment Regulations.
- Handling day-to-day pension related queries from employees and pension providers.
An experienced payroll professional, ideally with a relevant payroll qualification, you must have a good attention to detail, coupled with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Moreover you will be an effective communicator, capable of building strong relationships, both internally and with third parties.
Finally you should have previous experience of managing payroll systems upgrades and/or systems integration.
A competitive level of numeration.
As a payroll manager who help support the optimisation and streamlining of the payroll function.