Interim Mangement Accountant (Costing)
One of our London based Universities are looking for an Interim Management Accountant to assist them with several costing projects.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and able to think proactively. You'll not be afraid to ask questions and identify and implement process changes.
Day to day duties:
- Prepare and distribute the monthly management accounts
- Work on various finance projects
- Produce costing schedules and templates
- Complete high volume reconciliations
- Review processes and implement process improvements
- Undertake trans analysis to support cost control and resource allocation
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by Senior Management
- Part Qualified minimum (CCAB)
- Proven project and costing experience
- Extensive production of management accounts
- Strong IT skills including excellent excel
Please apply as soon as possible to be sure your application is considered for this excellent opportunity.
£200.00 - £230.00 /per day