- Production of the monthly management accounts pack
- Production of budgets and meeting with budget holders.
- Variance Analysis - Analysing under or over spend of the budget.
- Forecasting - Cash flows and planning.
- Cost Accounting.
- Production of various management reports, including; Profitability of product/services, Productivity, Analysis of variances and planned analysis.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Balance sheet analysis.
- Systems development.
The successful candidate for the Interim Management Accountant requires:
- Ideally a recognised finance qualification: AAT or looking to study AAT.
- Experience in multi-company finance systems throughout previous work to date.
- Strong system experience in Excel, including: Pivot Tables, VLookups, Formulas.
- Proven experience within the role would be essential in becoming successful within this vacancy.
- Being immediately available would strengthen your position in becoming successful.
- Having that drive and 'can-do' attitude is essential in becoming successful for this vacancy.
The successful candidate for the Interim Management Accountant will be getting the opportunity to experience the growth of this Manufacturing and Production business based in Cambridge, whilst receiving a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefit package. You will also be able to experience parking on site, flexible working hours, staff discounts and enhanced employment benefits.
An excellent opportunity for an immediately available Interim Management Accountant to experience the continued growth of this Manufacturing and Production business based in Cambridge. During your time at this company you will get the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team. As a Management Accountant you will be looking at ways to make the company more money, and highlighting the areas where the profit is greatest.