Interim Finance Business Partner
One of London's leading Universities requires an Interim Finance Business Partner to start as soon as possible.
My client is regarded as a world class institution providing outstanding education to students across the globe via their comprehensive network of partnerships.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide stakeholders with a strategic understanding of services across the University.
Day to day duties:
- Prepare and distribute the monthly management accounts
- Provide ad-hoc reports for schools and services
- Prepare the monthly analysis for faculties, ensuring variances are understood
- Monitor and report on staff costs, providing detailed commentary
- Maintain documentation of University budget setting process
- Test validity of all entries in financial ledger
- Act as the first point of contact with assigned schools
- Implement and maintain new budgets
- Undertake trans analysis to support cost control and resource allocation
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by Senior Management
- Qualified Accountant (CCAB) or qualified by experience
- Proven ability to liaise effectively with financial and non-financial staff
- Strong IT skills including excellent excel
Please apply as soon as possible to be sure your application is considered for this excellent opportunity.
£24.00 - £26.00 per hour