Interim - Customer Demand Planner
A fantastic FMCG company is looking to recruit a Customer Demand Planner to lead a new project and be the key point of contact for this Supply Chain team. My client is looking for someone who has had forecasting experience in short shelf life products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Demand Planning professional to join a leading FMCG company. My client is wanting to meet with people with strong communication skills, an in depth knowledge of SAP and Excel and excellent forecasting skills.
This is a new project for a candidate to lead and be the key point of contact.
- Reviewing the Demand plan and improving the forecast accuracy
- Maintaining accurate MRP master data in SAP
- Working cross-departmentally and collaborating with the whole Supply Chain
- Ensuring strong relationships both in team and across departments
- Understanding market data to improve accuracy
- Being involved in all NPI/NPD projects
- Working alongside Production and Inbound Planning
- Strong understanding of systems, specifically SAP and Excel
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous Supply Chain experience, such as material control, production planning, inventory planning or forecasting
- Has had management experience or is wanting to make the next step into management
- Experience in working with short shelf life products
- Experience within a fast moving environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent system knowledge
A leading FMCG business based in the Leeds area
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com .
£25,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year