- Chasing O/S payments by phone, letter, fax or email.
- Involved in chasing either Personal Debt (private individuals) or Corporate Debt (organisations).
- Monthly production of an Aged Debtor Report.
- Negotiating payment terms.
- Carrying out credit checks on customers.
- Setting credit limits for customers.
- Allocation of cash to accounts when paid.
- Handling customer queries, liaising with the sales ledger team where necessary.
The successful candidate for the Interim Credit Controller vacancy requires:
- Immediately available to hit the ground running.
- Proven track record of cash collection and reducing aged debt.
- Experience in fast paced working environment.
- Clear communication skills.
- Having that 'can-do' attitude, determination and drive to progress within a fast growing business.
- Someone who is actively studying their AAT Qualification or looking to study.
- Strong system experience including Excel.
- Confident in establishing key client relationships throughout.
The successful candidate for the Interim Credit Controller will be getting the opportunity to experience the growth of this Telecommunications business, whilst receiving a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefit package. You will also be able to experience parking on site, staff discounts and enhanced employment benefits.
An excellent opportunity for an Interim Credit Controller to come in and experience the growth of this Cambridge based Telecommunications business. This business experienced significant growth throughout last year, hence the need of an immediate individual to come in and assist. Throughout this Credit Control role you will be working closely with an experienced team to chase all O/S invoices and ensuring monies are owed to their company.