My client are Global Advertising Agency looking for an integrated designer. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established agency and work with a variety of different clients across all industries. You will have a focus on conceptual design and work with the content team to create assets across both digital and print platforms.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with the Content Team you will consistently deliver a high standard of work as well as collaborate with other members of the team to maximise creative excellence
- Develop a deep understanding of target audiences to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact promoting the brand and products
- Take responsibility for the full design lifecycle from ideation and concept to execution
- Work closely with clients as required to discuss project objectives and creative solutions
- Pitch, articulate and present creative ideas to the team and clients
- Adhere to brand guidelines and act as a brand guardian
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
- Artwork and prepare files for print (when applicable)
- Ensuring working files are ordered and neat, that folder structures are adhered to, and that work is saved to the server
- Ability to develop a variety of creative ideas (across integrated campaigns)
- Ability to create innovative, conceptual designs, which are beautifully executed.
- A clear talent for and understanding needs based content creative, as well as digital and print.
- Culturally aware, able to use relevant cultural experiences within work.
- A good understanding of all digital platforms, as well as SEO and content optimisation requirements
- A born creative with the ability to generate amazing ideas that achieve the brief
- 8+ years experience
To apply please contact Nyamka Becktemba at Salt