- You will be joining an award winning specialist insurance broker as part of the accounts team.
- The IBA Accounts Clerk will work within a team that are responsible for maintenance and day-to-day handling of the insurance broking ledgers ensuring timely collection and/or settling balances from/to customers / insurers / appointed representatives and introducers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciling insurer statements and settling on the Acturis system.
- Investigating discrepancies with the insurers ledgers and their own ledgers.
- Raising payments on the company's banking system.
- Working with brokers to resolve queries on payments.
- Reconciling introducer payments.
- Investigating and resolving unallocated cash and funding issues.
- Resolution of legacy balances.
- Working with other Team Leaders to ensure the whole insurance finance function is as efficient as possible.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Preferably experience within an accounts processing team with an insurance or FS business.
- Numerical skills essential.
- Computer literate: MS Office, Excel.
- Experience of Acturis advantageous.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic attitude.
- A desire to make a positive difference to an organisation.
- Available immediately or on a short notice period.
- Able to commit for the full length of the contract.
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Long term contract (12 Months) commitment possibly longer.
- Part of a small friendly and professional finance team.
- Excellent working environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package applicable for the contract duration.
Quoting Reference VLL/21401
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.