My client is a leading provider of business insurance to the SME UK Market. They have developed valued partnerships with the UK’s leading insurers to provide insurance cover assisting customers business requirements.
They are committed to creating a working environment where people can flourish and find the freedom to fulfil their potential.
Purpose of the role:
Our Insurance Executives are responsible for gathering risk information and providing our potential and existing customers with quotations based on the customers’ requirements and in line with industry regulations and our internal quality assurance criteria. You will be joining a specialist company with a reputation for delivering a first-class service, offering a range of products to customers.
- Maintain a culture of providing our Customers with a First Class Experience when dealing with their requirements for Van Insurance.
- Working with Sales and Renewal retention within the Group
- To generate sales from initial enquiries, utilising product knowledge and customer focused risk questioning.
- Adhering to FCA regulations and complying with insurance regulations and compliance standards
- Prioritising and managing own time to meet and exceed sales targets - using own diary management
- Delivering against KPI's
- Handling inbound and outbound calls relating to Vehicle & additional products
- Motor Insurance Experience Essential
- Call centre experience is highly desirable as well as a strong can do attitude.
- Assertive nature with a strong will to make the most of all opportunities presented.
- Planning and organisation, being able to self-manage with support from your line manager.
- Competent at communicating at all levels.
- Great team player and hungry to succeed.
Salary/Benefits- £17,000 - £19,000pa plus bonus, enhanced 23 holiday a year plus bank holidays,free onsite parking, Optimise Health Plan, Company Sickness plan.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting.co.uk, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. At flatraterecruiting.co.uk we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.