Love working in a fast-paced role? Looking for a varied and challenging administrative position? Then why not come and work for an established technology provider, with more than 250 years of experience in making customers happy.
We are Herbert, and we offer major organisations in the UK leading edge technology solutions. We are currently seeking a full-time Installation Co-ordinator, so if you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
To schedule engineers for product installations & installation break fix calls. To support engineers and complete administrative tasks to ensure that both internal and external customer’s expectations and contractual requirements are met.
You will be responsible for managing the engineering schedule and job allocations for both product installations and installation break fix calls where required, ensuring engineer resource is used efficiently and effectively.
Naturally we are looking for an enthusiastic team member who can creatively problem solve, whilst having an eye for detail. You will also have strong organisational skills and the ability to be comfortable dealing with multiple tasks concurrently.
- To collate project requirements and schedule workload as necessary. Provide internal departments with relevant installation information
- Ensure all job requests are allocated to engineers in a timely and cost-effective manner, ensuring that an even distribution of workload is considered when planning resource.
- Liaise will all relevant departments to ensure the successful completion of the required task first time without the need for unnecessary revisits
- Follow up with engineers to ensure that they have the equipment to successfully complete the installation
- Ensure all jobs are updated on the relevant computer system to ensure engineers have visibility of their workload that any associated paperwork is received and appropriate records updated accordingly
- Assist engineers with any adhoc requests for support as needed
- Answer calls and respond to engineers in a timely manner
- Monitor the Working Time Regulation and escalate to the management team any potential breeches
- Continually improve efficiency, customer service & proactively suggest improvements
- Ensure that ISO requirements are met to maintain Company accreditation.
- Ensure that all requirements under Health and Safety legislation are actively adhered to.
- Administer engineer holiday, sickness and unavailable days
- Coordinate engineer weight sets to ensure legal compliance
- Administer training matrix to ensure an accurate record of engineers training
Your Skills and experience
- Competent level of knowledge and skills with Microsoft programs especially excel
- Self-motivated, proficient communication skills, exceptional work ethic.
- One years’ previous experience as a planner or coordinator is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing customer requirements;
- Strong problem-solving skills – resolve day to day problems and investigate more complicated issues.
- Self-directed; ability to follow directions and complete work efficiently and correctly with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work with several cross-functional teams and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
You will be working for a company that is large enough to support a variety of big-name companies, but small enough to care about our staff and all that we do.
- Base salary of £20,910
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Length of service award scheme
- Fun company social events
If you would like further information on the company please visit our website at www.herbert.co.uk
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays