What will you do?
You will be the crucial link within the installation team and head office ensuring you effectively manage the field-based engineers by planning schedules to maintain and where applicable improve our engineering efficiency.
This role requires a high level of detail so accuracy will come naturally to you while you collate project requirements and schedule workload as necessary. While ensuring you provide internal departments with relevant installation information
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure all job requests are allocated to engineers in a timely and cost-effective manner, ensuring that an even distribution of workload is considered when planning resource.
- Ensure all jobs are updated on the relevant computer system to ensure engineers have visibility of their workload that any associated paperwork is received and appropriate records updated accordingly
- Assist engineers with any adhoc requests for support as needed
- Continually improve efficiency, customer service & proactively suggest improvements
- Ensure that ISO requirements are met to maintain Company accreditation.
- Administer engineer holiday, sickness and unavailable days
- Administer training matrix to ensure an accurate record of engineers training
- Adhoc duties when required
Naturally we are looking for an enthusiastic team member who can creatively problem solve, whilst having an eye for detail. You will also have strong organisational skills and the ability to be comfortable dealing with multiple tasks concurrently.
Your Skills and experience
- Competent level of knowledge and skills with Microsoft programs especially excel
- Self-motivated, proficient communication skills, exceptional work ethic.
- One years’ previous experience as a planner or coordinator is essential
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on several projects or issues simultaneously
- Able to manage multiple priorities and adapt quickly to changing customer requirements;
- Strong problem-solving skills – resolve day to day problems and investigate more complicated issues.
- Self-directed; ability to follow directions and complete work efficiently and correctly with minimal supervision
- Base salary of £20,910
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Length of service award scheme
- Onsite free parking
- Fun company social events
If you would like further information on the company please visit our website at www.herbert.co.uk
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays