Our client’s rapidly growing Insight team is looking for an Insight Manager to help support their customers with innovative approaches to traditional market research.
The successful candidate will handle bespoke insight and research projects: explaining, predicting and measuring consumer behaviour in relevant sectors and markets, and provide planning, strategy and innovation for their brands. You will be responsible for designing and managing various research projects with a focus ranging from trend forecasting to consumer insights in retail, FMCG or another sector. This role will always interrogate and distil customer briefs in order to deliver compelling and innovative research.
- An editorial approach to the research, analysis and delivery process.
- Work with the wider team to review and expand its output.
- Handle a variety of research projects across a range of sectors.
- Create compelling, innovative research.
- Passion for understanding consumers and an ability to channel this visually for clients.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong visual and presentation skills.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Co-creation and consumer workshops.
- Accompanied shopping trips/at fixture research in retail.
- Longitudinal studies, including diary studies.
- Some experience of moderation.
- Innovative qualitative techniques and approaches e.g. semiotics, IAT etc. are highly beneficial.
- Digital research, including User Experience research and testing.
- Biometric research experience is beneficial.
- Experience of quantitative data interpretation to complement qualitative findings (not analysis).
- In-depth and summary reporting.
- Thought leadership on emerging consumer and market trends.