Do you work in research/insight/analysis but looking for a change? Keen to break away from the monotony and red tape of a large corporate? Looking to join an exciting start up? This could be for you!
This relatively new tech startup, working within the eCommerce space for FMCG & retail, are looking for their next Insight Analyst, working with a European remit, with a mid-long term goal of developing into a Client Relationship Manager/lead.
Reporting straight into a UK board member, this strategic position will have a key part to play in the analysis, interpretation, and presentation of insight created from data provided by the client’s revolutionary proprietary software.
You will be responsible for producing tailored, actionable insight for customers across Europe.
In addition, part of your role will be to produce analysis and insight for media such as white papers, blog posts, infographics, and presentations.
This is a highly dynamic role which will develop as time goes on. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Working with technical teams to ensure accuracy and quality of data
• utilise data to support ad hoc customer requests • producing conclusions and clear recommendations from insight
• direct customer support – relationship skills are a must
We are very open to various categories of insight/research/analysis, as long as there is a clear transferrable skillset. The ideal candidate will also:
* Be degree educated or equivalent calibre
* Have FMCG or tech industry experience
* Be a strong relationship manager with excellent communication skills
* Have good strategic capability
* Have the ability to manage their own time
* Be highly organised
* Any experience of eCommerce, i.e. Amazon or Google Analytics will be HIGHLY favourable
+ Bonus Potential