Sports teams sell hundreds of millions of dollars each in sponsorships every year, with brands often investing tens of millions or more across the globe. In a world that is now driven by analytics, there is more scrutiny than ever on how every dollar is spent and what the return on investment looks like.
GumGum Sports is an AI-Powered Sponsorship Measurement Platform that analyses the earned media value that brands generate from their sponsorships across broadcast TV, social media and streaming platforms. Leveraging computer vision technology, we provide the most comprehensive, automated, and accurate measurement software to value sponsorships. Sports leagues and teams can provide a 360º view of how their sponsors get value across every platform and channel, and brand sponsors can measure what properties and assets are generating their highest return on investment.
GumGum Sports is looking for an experienced and dynamic Inside Sales Executive to join our team in London, the U.K. to support our rapidly expanding global sports technology business.
- Responsible for driving interest across Brands Agencies, Rights Holders and/or strategic partners
- You will liaise with clients and potential clients with the aim of booking in meetings with the wider commercial team.
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calling, presentations, RFP’s, and more
- Provide market insight into the Sponsorship ecosystem and what the biggest pain points are for brands, agencies, and rights holders/venues.
- Develop strategies and sales tactics to generate pipeline and drive sales opportunities within a defined set of accounts
- Conduct sales presentations and product demonstrations to your prospects in an effective and professional manner, where appropriate positioning both the functional and business value GumGum Sports brings to brands, agencies and rights holders
- Help qualify marketing-generated leads, recording their sales progression within our company CRM system
- Keen interest in a career in sales in the sports industry
- No prior experience required, but experience in sales is preferred
- Will have creative flair and initiative
- University graduate or relevant experience/proven track record in sales
- Basic understanding of the sponsorship and marketing industry is preferred
- Desire and ability to work in an ambitious, dynamic and professional team environment
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with natural gravitation to problem-solving
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills a must. Knowledge in Salesforce preferred
- Language skills a bonus
Benefits & Perks
- Phone bill reimbursement (role dependent)
- Health insurance
- Monthly happy hours
- Ability to work from home if necessary
- WeWork office membership
- Pension scheme
- Stock incentive program
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- Continuous learning and professional development
- Company-wide hackathons
- Stocked kitchen with plenty of snacks
- Incredible work/life balance with a collaborative and friendly work space
Plenty of gum!
Career & Personal Development Focus
- Ongoing learning and development for education opportunities such as webinars, books, classes, relevant conferences and events
- Opportunities to pursue business related side projects and yearly Hackathon
- Highly encouraged to contribute to open source software, including our own open source software
- Environment of learning from peers, including meetups, presentations and blog posts
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- Life Skills sessions - geared towards the whole life/health/person
- Leadership Bites Dinner Series - connecting current and future GumGum leaders over great food and meaningful conversation
https://media-exp1.licdn.com/media-proxy/ext?w=800&h=800&f=pj&hash=FzkOgUfMfGFtt1yhk3MF7JKIlb4%3D&ora=1%2CaFBCTXdkRmpGL2lvQUFBPQ%2CxAVta5g-0R6jnhodx1Ey9KGTqAGj6E5DQJHUA3L0CHH05IbfPWi4fpTfe7empEAfcSsFjQA6LOi1SWa1Ro7oKtnsfYkngsbnd5P5agYUbhl4lWdI&shareType=image" alt="No alternative text description for this image" width="444" height="444" />
https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C5622AQH3TaD_j8BhsQ/feedshare-shrink_800/0?e=1577318400&v=beta&t=Cd2GaqiAGqlB8FU96aF8ZjwdbSU7mDYAqvasl7_ODbo" alt="No alternative text description for this image" width="454" height="227" />
WE INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GUMGUM!
GumGum is an AI company with expertise in computer vision built on the imagination of its people. Each day, our talented team of thinkers and doers comes together to solve hard problems on behalf of the world’s most successful businesses. Through a combination of computer science, creativity and hustle, we’ve produced a series of major technology breakthroughs across a variety of industries - from advertising to sports.
GumGum is constantly evolving to be at the forefront of computer vision and machine learning advancements. With nearly 10 years experience, we use our proprietary image recognition technology to deliver highly engaging, contextually relevant ad experiences across premium publishers all over the world.
Our Products & Services...
Our Advertising business serves contextual marketing messages in line with content users are actively engaged with.
Our Sports business helps marketers and rights holders understand the full media value of their sponsorship investments across broadcast and social media. And we deliver on brand safety by leveraging our AI to detect unsafe text and imagery, allowing us to deliver ads in brand safe, contextually relevant environments.
What’s a Hackathon? We’re glad you asked. Our employees split into teams and spend 48 hours ‘hacking’ together before presenting their ideas to our executive team. It’s a chance for anyone within our company to showcase the visions they want to bring to fruition.
GumGum recently earned LA’s Best Places to Work Award, and it’s no surprise why. With company-sponsored social hours, annual holiday celebrations and o-site gatherings, GumGummers enjoy a fun, creative and collaborative workplace. We provide ourselves on our strong track record of giving employees the autonomy and support they need to succeed.
Oh, and doggies...
We love our dogs so much, we even have an Instagram dedicated to them! Follow us: @dogsofgumgum
Careers at GumGum
GumGum Women in Tech Panel - Living a Balanced Life
Women of GumGum Around the World
Innovators in Esports Content
Sponsorship Targeting with Visual Intelligence
GumGum Sports - Sizzle Reel - 2019 (EMEA)
GumGum - LinkedIn